Learning Session 1
December 2, 2021 | 9:00 – 1:00 PM PT
WHO should attend
Advancing Behavioral Health Equity core team members are expected to attend.
By the end of this meeting, participants will have:
- Made connections with other teams and identified shared opportunities and goals across the cohort.
- Cultivated a vision for integrating belonging as a core value in the ABHE program.
- Determined at least one facilitator and one driver that will support change efforts within their organization.
- Identified and developed draft elements of the Project Roadmap.
PREpare for the Learning Session
Submit the following pre-work for Learning Session 1 by Monday November 29 at 5pm through this link.
- Introduce Your Team! Please customize this PowerPoint slide by choosing 3 words and 2 images that best represent your team and/or organization. Prepare your speaking points together, but select one team member to present. You will be invited to share your slide and introduce your team in small groups at the 12/2 Learning Session.
- Improvement Opportunities: Now that your team has completed the CAT, please work together to start framing “what you want to accomplish” during this program, using this worksheet. You will use this document to outline the following:
- Sub-Population/s of Focus
- Top 3 areas of focus for improved equitable behavioral health integration (refer to the CAT and the ABHE Driver Diagram)
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali